Influence Redefined… Be the Leader You Were Meant to Be, Monday to Monday® Are your virtual interactions as effective as they can be or are you grateful when they’re over?
We are living in a world called noise 24/7. We are receiving messages and managing distractions working virtually. What do you need to do to stand out above the noise your listeners are experiencing to influence them?
This virtual experience will give you the opportunity to take a closer look at how influential you are and how to stand above the noise.
Course includes three, 1-hour virtual group sessions (11:00 AM -12:00 PM ET)
The FIRST FIFTEEN TO REGISTER will receive a private coaching session - SOLD OUT! Coaching sessions still available with Stacey at a discounted rate of $750.
Deadline to register: September 25, 2020
Influence skills in a virtual environment Part I
October 6, 2020 | 11 am ET
- Reputation Management; see yourself as others see you in a virtual environment. Are you as good-or bad as you think you are when you communicate with influence Monday to Monday®?
- Communicate with brevity and clarity that keeps your listener engaged from start to finish and build trust through your message and body language.
- A proven, step-by-step method for creating influence that moves people to action long after an interaction is over
Influence skills in a virtual environment Part II
October 13, 2020 | 11 am ET
- Project confidence, credibility and impact.
- Identify how your delivery impacts your message and listeners experience.
- Communicate concise and consistent messages to clearly manage expectations and minimize miscommunication.
- Deliver a message your listener wants to receive, not only what you want them to hear.
Identifying your message in a virtual environment
October 20, 2020 | 11 am ET
- Establish a framework with logical structure for reaching a call to action.
- Deliver your strategy to clearly communicate your story and purpose.
- Implement the Communication Quick Start™ to position your message for meetings, emails, virtual and face-to-face conversations.
- Create an opening that grabs and keeps attention in the first 30 seconds.
- Ask for a specific call to action in the closing 30 seconds.
About the Facilitator:
Stacey Hanke is author of the book; Influence Redefined…Be the Leader You Were Meant to Be, Monday to Monday®. She is also co-author of the book; Yes You Can! Everything You Need From A To Z To Influence Others To Take Action.
Stacey is founder of Stacey Hanke Inc. She has trained and presented to thousands to rid business leaders of bad body language habits and to choose words wisely in the financial industry to the healthcare industry to government and everyone in between. Her client list is vast from Coca-Cola, FedEx, Kohl’s, United States Army, Navy and Air Force, McDonald’s, Publicis Media, Nationwide, US Cellular, Discover, GE, General Mills and Abbvie. Her team works with Directors up to the C-Suite. In addition to her client list, she has been the Emcee for Tedx. She has inspired thousands as a featured guest on media outlets including; The New York Times, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Thrive, SmartMoney magazine, The Economist and Business Week. She is a Certified Speaking Professional—a valuable accreditation earned by less than 10% of speakers worldwide.