PWH Management Development
Caliper Training Course
Introducing our 8-week Online Certification Course for Management Development.
This course is designed for mid-level management and includes a personal assessment, a one-on-one consultation with the Caliper representative, custom insight report, course preparation, two fully interactive webinars and a booster session to reinforce lessons and explore how team members have applied the new skills. Participants will earn a certificate at the successful completion of the course and recognition amongst their PWH peers and the industry.
Registration Deadline: June 26
Caliper Profiles Due: July 17
#1 Webinar: August 14, 12-1:30 PM, EST
Recognizing the Role of the Leader
#2 Webinar: August 28, 12-1:30 PM, EST
Resolving Conflict Masterfully
Follow-up Booster Webinar: September 11, 12-1 PM, EST
Recognizing the Role of the LeaderLearning Objectives:
August 14, 12-1:30 PM, EST
1. Understand and apply your personality strengths to your leadership role
2. Adapt your leadership style based on personal and team awareness
3. Take steps to build organizational alignment through communication
4. Identify tools to help drive change within your team and organization
Resolving Conflict MasterfullyLearning Objectives:
August 28, 12-1:30 PM, EST
1. Differentiate between healthy conflict and the need for a conflict resolution strategyCourse Outline
2. Readily identify my own drivers & triggers in conflict
3. Develop effective strategies for conflict intervention based on my behavioral style
4. Become more confident of my ability to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance
About the Speaker:
Karen Triola is an Organizational Development Consultant with Caliper and has well-developed expertise as a platform trainer and learning and development manager. Karen honed her skills in over 10 years of experience with leading organizations in the insurance and entertainment industries. She brings an in-depth
understanding of HR topics, instructional design, and excellent presentation skills to her partnerships with Caliper clients.
Prior to joining Caliper, Karen partnered with leadership teams to develop relevant and innovative solutions for producing the highest levels of employee performance. Her areas of expertise included management development, team-building, employee engagement, and career planning.
Ms. Triola holds a Bachelor’s degree in Communication from Douglass College, Rutgers University and her Professional for Human Resources Certificate (PHR). She also spearheaded and served as Toastmaster President for her local chapter (2010).
If you have questions about this program, please contact Michelle Rydberg at email@example.com.